At the SCI Luncheon starting around 12:10 pm people will be discussing and answering questions on ways they can connect more within their community to create a positive impact. Feel free to join the conversations using the hashtag #SCimpact
Here's an example tweet, if you were answering question 2
"A2. Yes! Lowell is great and very diverse. I love my neighborhood #SCimpact"
Below are a list of the questions that people will be tweeting their answers to during the Luncheon:
1. What's something you've seen work to get more people engaged and coming together to improve your community?
2. Would you recommend your neighborhood to others? Why or why not?
3. What community issue are you most passionate about?
4. What is something you have found helpful to successful collaboration?
5. What activities bring diverse people together in your community?
6. What is something about your culture heritage that is important to you?
7. How has social capital helped get you where you are today?
8. What's happening in your community to encourage healthy habits?Read more